Friday, February 8, 2013

My House Smells SO Good!

I bought a bottle of Scentsy Washer Whiffs the other day from a friend and I am in LOVE with how good this stuff makes my clothes smell!
I thought people were crazy for spending $12 in a bottle of pink crystals that make your laundry smell nice.
It smelled so good that I thought I'd mix some up in some warm water and put in a spray bottle to make my house smell good and it's worked great!
I put 1 teaspoon in about 1/2 cup of water and microwaved it for about 30 seconds to dissolve the crystals. I poured the liquid into a spray bottle and filled it the rest of the way with plain water. Sprayed on my kids bedding, dog kennel blankets, curtains, rugs & pretty much any fabric surface I could find! Lol
It makes my home smell so good and the scent lasts a long time!!
I've made fabric freshener from liquid fabric softener and baking soda in water, but it always clogs my spray bottle. As long as the crystals are dissolved, this seems to work great!!
Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment